Monday, March 26, 2012

Been a week or two

It has been a week or two since my last post and not much has happened since them. I had two concerts at school, hosted a winter guard show, hosted a guest artist, got sick, ruptured an ear drum, started big man in speech therapy, been disappointed , and been pleasantly surprised.
It amazing to me how people can completely disavow their own short comings and still try and make you feel guilty about their situation.
I try not to be judgmental but when someone tells you they are going to do something in sequential weeks and then in those weeks completely drop the ball. I find myself not believing them when they say that this time they are going to do it.
It must be a character flaw. Oh well I have a lot of flaws. I am overweight, smoke, have unreasonable standards for my students, love too much, get my feelings hurt too easily, and don't sleep enough.
But I try to be dependable, I mean I'd I wasn't dependable we would be in trouble. Like of I forget to do things it affects a whole other life and that isn't going to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment