Sunday, October 14, 2012

Questions and Answers

     I have been trying to think about what I was going to write about for this week. It has caused my thoughts to run around in my head so fast that i am afraid they are going trip.

     This week has been not too anything. There was no more turmoil than usual, schedules were not interrupted, and we navigated crazy river pretty well as well.

     I have also been thinking about the relationships in my life both past and present. People have more than supportive this past year and always ask me how things are going. It has also caused several old friends to reach out. All of this reminiscing has made me think about how the many different decisions, we make in split seconds based off of nothing but feelings, can alter our life in drastic ways. It really is funny how things turn out.
     This all causes me to question things that are better left alone. I grew up with some truths. There is a God, he has a plan for us, everything is in his ultimate plan and will work out in the end.

         I still hold some of those truths close to my beliefs close to my heart but, now I have some serious questions.
           I know there is a god. I have seen him in everything around me and in my son's eyes. However I am wavering on his plan for everything and it all works out in the end. I have seen recently that sometimes things don't work out for the better, and, to be frank, if God had the past year planned for me he is kind of a jerk. I don't know if things will work out for the better but, I know that I will make sure that things will work and we will be fine.
        Also I have heard many times about having a personal relationship with God. Well I have never been a part of any relationship where at some point there wasn't some sort of tension. I feel it is ok to shake your fist at the sky, grieve parts of your relationship being lost, and overjoyed at new parts gained. This makes it more authentic for me.  

    So I have figured out this week that I have incredible people involved in my life, my ex-wife is still riding the crazy train, I don't really know much of anything, and I will work as hard as my ignorant self can to make sure that my son and I have the best life we can.

    Being unsure about everything is the only thing I can be sure of.

No comments:

Post a Comment