Wednesday, January 2, 2013

That really just happened!!

I am really unsure of how to start or say anything in this post.

My Christmas break was really good. I had the privilege of spending time with my family for multiple days (which doesn't typically happen), see some really old friends, and generally relax. It was fantastic!

To be honest it made me really sad to leave knowing that I am going to travel back into the middle of crazy,

So when I got home can you guess what happened? That's right -  crazy town!

-The grandma called me to make sure I knew that the mother had kept the presents she bought at the mother's  house and the grandmother told her - blah, blah, blah. She also came down and looked over the house and cleaned up a bit. NOPE -  everything was exactly the way I left it.

-the mom calls me twice a day since being home to tell me some foolishness about getting the ex's things out of my house, that the grandmother was worried because the ex had done this and that.

- the ex calls and checks on us and little man won't talk to her as usual. Her parents have done this and that, and then she comes to see the little man and let's me know.....wait for it.......that she is pregnant! It is not any of my business other than it relates to my boy but, she actually wanted to know what to tell him. I calmly explained to he that he if four and doesn't need that and wouldn't understand that so we weren't going to tell him anything.

Also my heat went out. This all happened in two days!!

I have figured out the game though. It is called DRAMA HOUNDS and here is how you play.

1) I have a tragedy that I need to be saved from so that once you save me I can vilify you to others.

2)This makes me seems persecuted to the next person who will try and help save me from the villain ,which in turn will make me use you to make you the villain to the next sap.

It is a tangled web that I can't even begin to dig into much my way out of. These people are so adept at this game that if you try and play they will have you so turned around in a matter of minutes you will question whether you, they, or their game is crazy.  

Oh well, Christmas was great, I am great, the boy is great, and we will keep on keeping on until we can change our circumstances.

Have a great week and be careful out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment