Saturday, February 25, 2012

Birthday

Well I have made it another year. The facebook onslaught ensued with the eight million happy birthdays. The kids at school all told me happy birthday and I did have a pretty good day. It is good to know that even in some way you have connected with people.
The past couple of days have been busy and have worked out pretty well. I am frustrated with my inability to just say what I think when a certain someone tells me all of these things that they want. I am tired of being passive but can't make myself just fight. Then after when I am alone I go over the conversations and say what I would liked to say in my mind until my head spins. I am sure I am the only person who has had the argument they wish that they had in their mind after the real argument is over. If I am the only one don't tell me because I don't want to feel like a weirdo.
Well happy birthday to me and here's to 37 more wild and crazy years.

1 comment:

  1. definitely not the only one, ha! i can't even begin to count the number of times i've done that... and i'm sure i will keep doing it, as well. if only i thought faster on my feet, ha!

    ReplyDelete