Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday

I miss my old life. My heart is broken and I am so full of hurt and I need to find a way to forgive and move on but, I can't seem to find the strength. I pray and pray. I put on a happy face for my strong little man. I take care of things, lots of things, everything by myself.
I tried to be a good husband and father and I was met with coldness and unconcern.
I am happy ,truly happy, when I am with my little boy. He is the kindest most caring child I have ever seen.
He keeps the pieces of my heart glued together in the midst of all of this logistical foolishness and adult brokenness.
I want to forgive her but damn I am going to need a minute!

1 comment:

  1. what a blessing your wee man is! and i can sympathise with the other sentiments, as well. grrrrr. praying for you, jabba.

    ReplyDelete