Saturday, February 11, 2012

February 11

Life is hard. I wonder often if I am doing enough, if I am doing the right thing, if I am doing the right thing cause I want to or if I am afraid not to, and just a million different things all at once.
The truth is sometimes I just want to run away but, my responsibilities keep here. I love my son, like my job most of the time, and generally have a pretty good life. I don't have enough money to stay afloat but, who does these days?
I wonder if if everyone feels like the walls are closing in sometimes or am I just thinking too hard. It seems to me that the only thing that makes sense to me anymore is being a dad.
I worry about my little boy and what this is doing to him but, I know that this is the right thing for both of us. Jesus it hurts though.  

No comments:

Post a Comment