Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Crazy days

Today was one of the most futile and crazy endeavors of my adult life. (besides trying to potty train)
I am not going to go into details but, I learned a little more about human evolution and cultural differences between myself and others than before.
I am not being judgmental or, at least not trying to be, unfair to people. It just seems that what some people can convince themselves is normal, tolerable behavior would make me unmanageable.
Tolerance for crazy is something I don't possess the skill set to deal with at all. Chaos breeds chaos, Violence breeds violence, and stupid is as stupid does.
Like Forrest says, "life is like a box of chocolates. You never what you're going to get." However, what he doesn't tell you is that you might not know what you're going to get; but nearly everyone throws some of those chocolates out because they are awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment