Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday September 24

Wow! That's really all I can say about this past week. It has been a challenge and at the same time normal, busy, and awesome.
   Things are so much calmer since I decided to make things be the way I want them to be instead of making people happy while they present no effort in their own happiness.
    I have been thinking about things and I find myself rationalizing everything.  " I feel this way but, I guess everyone does," or " This is really hard but, things are hard for lots of people." I have decided that I am not going to do that anymore. What is,is, and what I feel is what I feel and I will be damned if I apologize for it.
   Also I am not going to pretend I am going through things a lot of people go through. Sure there are a lot of people who are worse off than me and a lot of people who are going through basically the same thing as me but, frankly I don't care. I am an individual ad I am allowed to feel that this is hard.
  I also refuse for this to make me hard or harden my heart towards people. Other people's lives are what they are and mine is what it is. That's it. Nothing more or less and I won't begrudge people.
  I still love people and I love being around people and I love being. I am not perfect, my life is a mess, and I wouldn't trade it with anyone else's because I would have to pack. Does anyone know how I acquired so much crap?

Smile- not because God loves you , but, because I love you. If you are reading this you are someone important to me.

Bring it life! Let's see what else you got!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment