Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Week of September 17

It has been a good week. My new approach to our life is already starting to pay dividends. Little man is sleeping in his bed by himself for the first time in months. He is doing way better in speech. So well that his teacher says we are going to give it another month and if he is still doing this well he will be caught up and not need to come anymore.
He is learning to count and write his alphabet better than ever and his focus level is way higher.
I am now learning how to manage my thoughts and not feel guilty about everything I think. I am also learning how to not be a part of the crazy or let the crazy affect my state of mind.
Things aren't perfect, but they are getting better.
I am afraid though that this schedule is simply not doable for many more years not because I am too tired or things are slipping but, I want my guy to be able to play soccer, do cub scouts, take karate, or whatever and actually be able to do it without our whole life revolving around my crazy schedule.
I love the kids I teach and I really like
My job, but I both like and love my son more.

No comments:

Post a Comment