Monday, November 5, 2012

Sunday November 4, 2012

      This was the last week of competitive marching band for the year. This week is always filled with contradicting emotions for me. I am sad that it is over, happy that I will have more time after school, proud of the work, and a little depressed because it never gets as good as it can be.
   
   It has been a wild crazy ride but, we really did some amazing things for a bunch of kids from East Tennessee.

   It was also Halloween this week and Iron Man had a pretty good one I hope. It was cold so the EX, myself. and  Iron Man went trick or treating in at the mall with everyone else in town with kids under the age of five. It was okay.  It was full of whining and negativity from an unnamed source but, Iron Man had a good time and saved the world from too much candy being in circulation.
   
    On the big day we dressed up again, went to the neighbors, and carved a couple of pumpkins. Also her mother and grandmother came to visit. It was really kind of uneventful and not too bad. The adults have to have as much attention as the boy but, at least I know that now so I can effectively keep all of the kids managed.

    It was a crazy busy week and I am tired but, that is part of life. I am starting to take control of some things one piece at a time and it is working to make things easier and better. I just wished I could get this paperwork finished and be able to move on with my life. Also I would like a reprieve from being treated like I am indebted because I am surviving, that there are rights involved so I should mind my P's and Q's, and that I am inherently not as smart so I can be told anything and I will buy it.

    Those interactions are really the only thing that still have trouble dealing with on a regular basis. I am tired of being nice. I want to be done; I mean I am done but, I just want to be officially done. Also when it is done you might want to find away to be with me that day. It will be one to remember and the most fun days you will remember.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment